Tuesday, 5 January 2016

NEW YEAR NEW PRICES!!!!

Happy Happy New Year to my lovely readers!
I am constantly surprised by the number of you who visit this little blog. 
I will definitely be giving this more attention in 2016.
I am not sure if you are returning to work after a vacation or about to start??
 I do hope you have had a very Merry Christmas.
I had a wonderful time with my family and we basically left our gorgeous holiday kicking and screaming!

2015 was a wonderful year for Jen Nicholl Jewellery. 
I am thrilled to let you know that we have been able to reduce our prices quite significantly on a number of our best selling pieces due to an increase in volume and lower production costs......yippee!!!
We are very happy to be able to pass the savings on to you.

Here are some examples: 
(Please note this is not a sale these are now our regular prices)

$120 Blue Topaz


$95 Rose Quartz

$95 Green Amethyst

$95 Smoky Quartz

$65 Amethyst


$65 Amethyst

$65 Aqua Chalcedony

$65 Smoky Quartz


$185 Turquoise


$185 White Agate


$125


$185 Aqua Chalcedony

$100 Black Onyx

$100 Labradorite


$155 Jade
$115 Sapphire
 $155 Smoky Quartz
$155 Aqua Chalcedony



These are available here

Free Shipping within Australia.
International Flat Rate Shipping ($25)  

Jen X

1 comment:

  1. Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is simply cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.

    ReplyDelete