Tuesday, 4 February 2014

JEN NICHOLL JEWELLERY SALE ON NOW

There are a number of pieces currently on sale at Jen Nicholl

 NOW $130 (FROM $260) CLICK HERE

 
 NOW $130 (FROM $260) CLICK HERE

 NOW $80 (FROM $140) CLICK HERE




 NOW $100 (FROM $200) CLICK HERE


NOW $115 (FROM $230) CLICK HERE

The jewels all come in a beautiful handmade silk pouch.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE OTHER SALE ITEMS

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING $25  
 Jen X

On a personal note, this little blog has been well and truly neglected.
I have been busy enjoying quality time with my boys. 
They have just started a new chapter, boarding school. 
I have always felt so blessed to have twins, definitely twice as nice (not double trouble as some say) but it is hard losing two at once! 
I didn't realise how chatty my daughter really is!!!!
 Thank you for your continued support X

No comments:

Post a Comment