Friday, 8 March 2013

NEW JEWELS AT JEN NICHOLL

Here's a first look at some new pieces coming to Jen Nicholl Jewellery  early April.
 I am excited to be introducing Rings, Stud Earrings in 3 sizes and Pendants.
 I adore the new gold of this collection, I have used a very subtle rose gold (not too pink).
A first at Jen Nicholl!
 I LOVE it...so soft and flattering for all skin tones and very complimentary with the gemstones.
All of the pieces are 18K Rose Gold plated on Silver.
These pieces can also be ordered in Silver. 
I will have some pieces available in Oxidised Silver.
I will keep you posted!
       
Amethyst and Rose Quartz Drops

Blue Topaz and Lemon Quartz Drops

Multi Drops featuring Amethyst, Green Amethyst, Blue Topaz, Lemon Quartz and Apatite.




Rings perfectly fine solo or happy to be stacked together or with your existing ring collection.

Pendants


A tray of some more goodies coming to Jen Nicholl Jewellery.

If you have an enquiry or would like to pre-order any of these pieces please send an email to info@jennicholl.com

Enjoy your weekend!
Jen X

No comments:

Post a Comment