Thursday, 14 March 2013

LIFE CHANGING BREAD

Have you heard about " Life Changing Bread"?
I have mentioned before what a huge fan of the My New Roots blog I am and here's another reason why...

image My New Roots
Oh my I can't begin to tell you how fabulous this is on every level. Ok well I will give it a go;
  1. Delicious
  2. Incredibly Healthy...winner!
  3. Full of Nuts, Seeds and Whole Grains
  4. High in Protein
  5. High in Fibre
  6. No Yeast
  7. Gluten Free
  8. Vegan
  9. All the goodies are soaked.
  10. Versatile, add what you prefer.
  11. Ridiculously Easy, no kneading, just mix altogether. 
  12. Even better toasted
  13. Your house will smell fantastic when this is baking.
I think you could call this "The Broom of the Bowel Bread" but that probably isn't as good as Life Changing!!!  
I have now made a dozen of these life changers, 
adored by all who have tried! 
I bake mine in those clever loaf tin liners by Tala available here or here
Recipe here
Treat Yourself!

Jen X


No comments:

Post a Comment