Monday, 11 February 2013

Random Loves

I am departing today for 2 weeks to start work on some new 
goodies coming to  Jen Nicholl Jewellery
Including rings..
Anna needs one..


I will share photo's with you on my return. 
Exciting! 

Another bag to lust over!
The genius Mr Tom Ford has a gorgeous collection of bags over at Neiman Marcus.


Also loving this one...

" Jennifer" available for pre-order now.


The Green Smoothie 30 Day Challenge has been a huge hit with my family.
So much so that I congratulated the kiddies on Day 30 and they wanted to continue!!
 So we are now on Day 41 and still going!
 Details here


Not quite milk & cookies...but..
these Nutella cookies are now a favourite at my place and ridiculously easy. 
Who doesn't love a quick and easy recipe???
1 cup flour, 1 egg and 1 cup Nutella, oven 190°C, 6-8 minutes. 
I think you could also use peanut butter...why not?
Image here

Jen X

No comments:

Post a Comment