Tuesday, 5 February 2013

BLACK DIAMONDS

I have had a number of enquiries regarding private commissions.
I am pleased to say YES I do private commisions!!!
Please contact me here
 I have previously worked on a number of one off pieces for my clients. 
I thoroughly enjoy this part of my business. 
One of the beautiful gemstones I love working with are the mysterious and stunning black diamonds.
They are so striking in a bangle or partnered with the beautiful colours of semi precious stones.
Then there is the huge rare solitaire of this beauty....10 Carats ... speechless!!! 
Having sourced the stone with my gorgeous jeweller
I will have the pleasure of working with this beauty next week.
I can't wait....


So I would love your thoughts...are Black Diamonds for you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment