Wednesday, 14 November 2012

BLACK BAGUETTES!

I was recently in Singapore for a great function
and was treated to a visit to
Oh my goodness, this is a goodie!
I was told in advance I would be eating carbohydrates,
much to the giggles of my girlfriends.
The relevance of this detail is that it really has to be good for me to bother....just saying!
No way I thought...until I met the SQUID INK BAGUETTE!!!
Delicious...
and so was the curry and grain bread roll with smoked salmon,
 actually it all looked amazing. 



Full of  buzz, friendly service and in a great location.
The coffee is good and the food is fabulous, such creative flavours!
A great local coffee place if you are in Singapore.
A must on your next stopover!
Tiong Bahru Bakery
56 Eng Hoon St
8am-8pm (Closed Tuesdays)

Jen X

No comments:

Post a Comment