Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Bambino Spark: Tom Ford

Congratulations to The Master
(Tom Ford) and Richard Buckley
on the arrival of
 Alexander John Buckley Ford. 
Born in LA, September 23rd, 2012
image Getty
 Tom Ford told New York Magazine 
If I have children, no one will know about it until the child is born. And no one will ever see the child because I certainly wouldn’t use it as a press tool. If I have a child, you’ll see and notice that I had a child. Maybe you’ll see it when it’s 18, but I will keep it out of the spotlight. I wouldn’t use it as a press tool, as some people I know have, recently.’
image The Perfume Magazine
 So no images of this stylish bambino..
I guess we wait to see
an immaculately dressed
Alexander in true Tom Ford Tuxedo Style in 2030!!!
If you fancy watching some of his gorgeous designs visit

1 comment: