Thursday, 20 September 2012

Random Loving: Beauty Spots, Worst Haircut Ever, Energy Orbs and Jewellery!

I thought I would pass on some random goodies I am loving this week!
Here goes....

The Divine Carine on smoky eyes, her new beauty spot and MAC. 


This amazing book printed on a couple of thousand pages, no letters and taking 80 days to complete!
 
 
 
I recently returned from a skiing trip with two of my Sparklers,
only to to discover my little Sparkler (6 years old) decided she would prefer a fringe!!!
So of course she gave herself one.
Actually not as dire as it could have been.
Well I am telling myself that every time I look at it!!
 Anyway it reminded me of this very funny interview Jeff Cohen had with his daughter's.
 It is worth a listen if you haven't already, a guaranteed giggle for me!!
I really don't know how he doesn't laugh through it!
 Listen to it here
 
The aftermath of Eva"s "Tush" long haircut 
 

Great start to the day, my favourite coffee in my favourite cup
with the best EVER Energy Orb.
 
 
Look at the yumminess in this!
I really do love food that loves me back.
I made this version with medjool dates, almonds, walnuts, goji berries,
coconut, chia seeds and cacao powder.
Very delicious....
 
Whilst we are on food..I made this last night for my family
from the fabulous Ina Garten,
The Barefoot Contessa : How easy is that?
 
Peach Cake recipe here
This definitely doesn't love me back!

 
This is in my near future.... 
Tandoori Cauliflower with Mint Chutney from My New Roots
 
 
Sneak Peak...
Available soon at Jen Nicholl Jewellery...
 
A limited number of Cabochon Aqua Chalcedony Sterling Silver Cuffs.
Loving these!
 
Do you know how hard it is to take a photo of your own ear??
Apologies for the bad shot!
Well I can only justify it by the fact I have had a number of requests regarding the
 Lotus Earrings in Sterling Silver.

Thankfully my new collection will be PROFESSIONALLY photographed next week!!!
 
 
These can be purchased from Jen Nicholl Jewellery
 
Jen X

No comments:

Post a Comment