Thursday, 9 August 2012

Market LOVES

Don't you love a market?

The Bowral Market in the beautiful Southern Highlands,
 is on this Saturday.
These are my favourite purchases from my last visit.


OMG!! Can't tell you how insanely fabulous the goodies are from
 They make these great boards plus the most amazing furniture
....run don't walk!!


These divine winter warmers are from the clever guys at Warp & Weft.
Hat for Miss Sparkler and toasty hands for me!

 
Goodies from Bunya House.........



Lovely Cox & Cox tealight holders...set of 4 for only $16!!!
My photo's don't do them justice, so beautiful!


 Trug..... love!


String with a built in cutter...perfect.

The very stylish Camilla runs the Bunya House stall.
So there are no surprises that is she selling the most stylish goodies.
 Not a gardener myself...........
I find I am desperately trying to see if the very smart Sophie Conran
 trowel ( or is it the compost scoop??) will work in the ice bucket!
Seriously lovely chic bits like designer garden tools by Sophie Conran,
smart shoppers, vegetable brushes, glass cloches,
candles and much more.
 No website..... So a visit to Camilla is a must! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment