Thursday, 23 August 2012

Arm Candy

The look of stackable bangles is a significant trend that continues.
I love to slip a mix of shapes, sizes, colours and textures on my wrist.
Mixing and matching to express your own individual style.
I gathered a few favourites...

Semi- precious bangles available from my store


A random selection of mine.


Friendship bracelets...



Ruby bangle from here mixed with a diamond bangle
and my grandmother's charm bracelet.



Amethyst bangle, Diamond bangle (available from Jen Nicholl Jewellery upon request) and Crystal bangle


For the left wrist.... Sapphire bangle, Chrysoprase bangle and Prehnite Bangle...


 And for the right wrist.... Handcrafted Gold Cuff (please contact me ).


Amethyst Silver Bangles


Vibrantly hued semi-precious stones

Silver Chalcedony Cuff available upon request


Today's arm candy for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment